Wednesday, November 12, 2014

This is just the beggining....

  
I applied to the S-STEM Program not really knowing what to expect. I knew that it was a great opportunity, but other than that I hardly knew anything about it. However, I was fortunate enough to be admitted to the program, and last week I had my orientation. I am excited about the opportunity of being part of it, but at the same time I am nervous. First of all, I don't really know what I am going to be doing for my internship. I also am having a hard time creating my blog, because I have never in my life done a blog! I know I will eventually become a expert in blogging, but for know I am a little stress out about it.  I know that right now I am the newbie, and that it would take some time to be completely part of the S-STEM Program.  I plan on working as hard as possible to achieve this. I am also very happy, because everyone in the S-STEM Program seems very nice and willing to help me succeed. In addition, I also feel kind of intimidated, because the other S-STEM Scholars seem like brilliant young scientists. However, I am also able to succeed as a S-STEM Scholar, and I have high expectations for myself !!

Image was acquired from http://www.people-results.com/wp-content/uploads/newbie-2.gif 

No comments:

Post a Comment