Monday, December 1, 2014

Figure 1: Positive MSA test
Before thanksgiving break, I left my MSA plate in the incubator, and today I got to see the results. The test was positive for acid (Figure 1), and I now know that my unknown is Staphylococcus aureus.  I have already confirm it with josh. However, to my distress, I have my research paper due this week, and I haven’t started. I didn’t even know how to do the paper, but fortunately a fellow STEM-Scholar gave me some advice!! I am going to start on it today, but I am very optimistic that I will finish in time!!  I am very satisfied with my performance so far, and hope to improve next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment