Thursday, April 9, 2015



I didn't collect any data this week, but I did manage to come up with a method for doing this. However, I realized that this is going to take some time. I was hoping to be able to identify the bacteria by the end of the semester, but that is not going to happen. On the bright side, I will be able to have my data on percent degradation. I am really excited, but it is very nerve wrecking. What if there is no change?? There is always that possibility, but then again think about all of the great scientists that have failed once or twice. Hopefully, that won’t happen to me. Other than that, I didn't do anything besides finishing my rough draft. I got a little distracted along the way, because the ant farms in the lab are amazing. However, I think the paper is looking good.Hopefully, next week I collect my data for the final draft...
Ant farms are awesome!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment