Thursday, April 2, 2015

        Are you kidding me??? I can’t believe that is Thursday already. Like I said before, time doesn’t wait for anyone. I feel like I haven’t done anything, and the week is almost gone.  I honestly don’t have anything to do for my project, because I am pretty much waiting to collect the data. I talked to Matt, and he said that I need to start collecting the data next week. I am very excited to see the results of my hard work. However, I don’t look forward to the smell that I am probably going to encounter along the way. Anyway, this week I started to work on my research paper. I have barely started the abstract, and background information. So far it looks good…


I can't believe how time flies by.




Image obtained from: http://9imb150dy03dci7w3gxvi91b.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/iStock_000001227595Small.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment