Friday, March 25, 2016



         How is everyone doing?? I hope you all had a great spring break, but the fun is over and it is time to get back to work. First of all, I would like to remind you that we are almost done with the semesters. I can’t wait to learn about your projects at the end of the semester.
         As for my project, it has its ups and downs. I am still in the process of synthesizing my catalyst,but unfortunately, I had to start all over!! The week before spring break, I left a reaction running, and later found out that I didn't add enough solvent to my solution and the reaction wasn’t successful. I also had some problems with some lab equipment this week and expensive lab glassware was broken (my bad).However, I am confident that next week I will have completed synthesizing my catalyst and start my carbon dioxide reductions, which is the main goal of my project.   
Picture of  a  glovebox

My Reactions Bombs Heating in Oil Bath

No comments:

Post a Comment