Thursday, February 26, 2015


              I honestly found this week to be quite boring. I pretty much in the phase of my project where the only thing I can do know is wait. However, I did do something productive this week, and that was write the rough draft of my project Abstract for the EMCC Student Conference. Like I said, it is only the abstract, and I am still going to make some changes to it. I actually email it to Matt, and hopefully he can give me some good feedback.

                Next week, I need to start doing some more research, because I want to do something else for my project. I already have a thing in mind, but I don’t really want to talk about right now, because I am still working on it. In the meantime the only thing to do is be patient…
 
image from: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-M5pbP3qnEx0/T4VbzxP4_sI/AAAAAAAAARU/hxidcj78AC0/s1600/The_waiting_game_logo.jpg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment