Thursday, June 18, 2015



I am a little stressed out!! I haven't heard from the superintendent of the Glendale Landfill. I received an email from him with a link to submit a formal request.  I submitted right away, but unfortunately I haven’t received any feedback. The superintendent said it would take about 3 to 5 days. Right now, I don’t have permission to collect a sample of soil from the Glendale Landfill. I also don’t have all of the types of plastic I need. I need to acquire at least to types of biodegradable plastic bags. I tried to buy them online, but they sell the bags in large bundles that cost at least one hundred dollars. I am trying to contact the companies that manufacture this type of bags, and try to convince them to send me a couple of bags for free.
I didn't now it will be so hard to collect landfill soil!!


No comments:

Post a Comment