Thursday, July 16, 2015


This week I just observed the growth of the algae I am growing. The algae seems to be growing well, and I will probably change the water in the containers in order for the algae to have more available nutrients.  I also started my side project on aquaponics. I started it, by cleaning a fish tank, and adding clean water. I also  added water conditioner, and introduced two gold fish. Right now, I am going to wait before I start planting anything, because I am waiting for the bacteria bloom inside the fish tank. I decided that for this side project I am going to make a comparison on growing the same type of plant in an aquaponics and in a regular garden. I thinking of comparing growth or quality of plant, but I am open to suggestions!!

My new clean fish tank
My new pets
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment