Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 7

I am finally starting to grow new algae samples. I realized that up to this point I've been learning through the many mistakes that I made.Like for example, I shouldn't have started growing algae sample on such a small containers. However, the past is behind me, and I ready to start fresh. Honestly, this last few week I felt like i wasn't going anywhere with my project. I really appreciate the help that Anil has been giving me,and hopefully everything will go well. I have everything i need to start the new growth samples, and my only problem is the shortage of algae media. For right now, I will have to use the rest of my media wisely. I think that I am going to have to get new media at my own expense, because I haven't received any of the supplies Anil ordered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment